Meditation For Busy PeopleRegular price $40.00 Sale price $9.90 Save $30.10
"WOW, I love this eBook. It helped me understand how to combine meditation in my busy daily life. I totally recommend buying it." - Mia E., Hippie Cartel Customer
Discover How To Meditate When You’re Busy And Strapped For Time!
You’ll Learn How To Relax And Gain Mental Clarity In No Time!
In the modern world, more and more adults are finding that their spare time is being consumed by never-ending bills, work, and responsibilities.
As a result, they feel stressed but don’t have enough time to relieve or manage that stress in a healthy way.
In fact, a 2019 Gallup poll found that over 50% of adults feel stressed during the day!
This stress is estimated to cause around 66% of sleep deprivation in America and 120,000 deaths in the workplace a year.
These statistics are shocking, and should cause you to ask the following question: What can I do to manage my stress?
Prioritize Your Health
Stress can easily overtake your life and leave you feeling like you have no control over your life.
When you feel like you’re drowning in stress, the only way that you can combat this is by prioritizing your health.
Meditate For Your Health
One of the best ways to prioritize your health is by meditating daily.
Meditation has several positive benefits on your physical and mental health, one of which being stress-relief.
Here's exactly what you'll get inside the course:
Are you ready to take charge of your stress and busy schedule by learning how to meditate?
You’ll gain so much from reading this guide. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What exactly is meditation? Let's define it so you can get a better understanding for its use.
- How popular misconceptions about meditation differ from the reality;
- The history of meditation;
- How meditation transitioned from a religious ritual to everyday practice for your health;
- 2 primary categories of meditation;
- 5 key elements of meditation;
- 2 popular meditation tools;
- 9 main benefits of meditation;
- How meditation improves stress;
- How meditation improves the mind;
- How meditation affects 4 regions of the brain;
- How meditation affects the body;
- How meditation calms your mind and body;
- How to use meditation to calm your mind and body;
- 3 key types of meditation practices;
- How to meditate with movement;
- How to meditate with observations;
- How to meditate with affirmations;
- How to create your own affirmations;
- How to create a daily meditation practice;
- Ways to incorporate meditation into your daily meditation routine;
- Tips for sticking to your daily meditation routine;
- How to meditate to rejuvenate your soul;
- How to journal for meditation;
- And much more!
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR TAKING ACTION!
FAST-ACTION BONUS #1:
View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point.
It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
FAST-ACTION BONUS #2:
Resource Cheat Sheet
You'll get over 50 additional resources that will deepen your knowledge.
FAST-ACTION BONUS #3:
A quick glance over this mindmap and you'll get an instant refresher of all the major points and action steps from the main guide.
Does that sound good or what?